FB Pages Manager is an official page management tool of Facebook. If setup on your device, you can utilize it to handle all of your Facebook pages content and see all applicable information right at the comfort of your device.
Facebook pages manager is equipped with page posts metrics that provide a fast look at your insight right at the end of every page on your Facebook page. You will see the amount of people reading your post and it also shows the amount of viewers who view your posts and virally. You get to see the quantity of like which you obtained from every post.
Once you have many people working with your FB pages, you may need to limit the access which some are permitted to. This could save lots of issue down the road. Now, there are levels for administration that you need to know such as:
- Manager: Has access to manage administrators’ roles; edit page as well as add apps; make Page posts; delete as well as respond to comments; send messages from the Page; make ads; and look at Insights.
- Content Creator: Could also perform the entire task mentioned above, except manage administrator’s roles.
- Moderator: Could do all of the mentioned above except handle admin roles, edit page as well as add apps, or make posts as the Facebook Page.
- Advertiser: Has the only access to make ads as well as view Insights.
- Insights Analyst: Has only access to view Insights.
Are you thrilled and excited about the latest modifications for managing your Facebook pages? What latest feature are you most keen and eager to see? What are the new features would you want to see next? Facebook Pages Manager will help your business thrive but make sure to become updated to the latest developments.